Ise Loogun Ise
ADMISSION INTO FULL-TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA, HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA AND POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
(A) FULL-TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA
· Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have passed the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and obtained a score that is not below 150.
· Candidates should have chosen The Polytechnic, Ibadan as their Institution of 1st choice or are willing to change to The Polytechnic, Ibadan as their 1st choice of the institution with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), immediately.
· The Post UTME screening is ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only.
(B) FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
Candidates applying for the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes must possess National Diploma (ND) in the same discipline from accredited institutions.
(C) FULL-TIME POST HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
Candidates applying for the Post Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes must possess Higher National Diploma (HND) in Urban and Regional Planning from accredited institutions.
To fill the application , please visit the portal http://tpiportal.polyibadan.edu.ng/admissions/
The deadline for submission of the application form is 30th October 2020.
General Registration Guidelines
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
1. This is the application/admission registration portal of The Polytechnic Ibadan. Kindly ensure you read the application guidelines and requirements (HND click to read AND ND click to read) before proceeding with the registration.
2. Applicants are advised to supply correct information on the portal. Applicants who provide false information to secure admission to any programme of The Polytechnic, Ibadan will be held liable, and upon discovery of such at any point in time, the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn.
3. Applicants are to ensure correct and proper arrangements of names, addresses, examination grades, UTME registration numbers and other relevant information as required.
4. Inconsistency in names on O’LEVEL, UTME and National Diploma results shall not be acceptable to The Polytechnic, Ibadan and may lead to disqualification.
5. Applicants names on their O’LEVEL results and other application documents must be the same.
6. Applicants are to use their PERSONAL and functional phone numbers and email addresses for ease of communication.
7. Applicants who are found to fill more than one application shall be disqualified.
8. Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as The Polytechnic, Ibadan will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person. All Application Payments should be made through the Polytechnic payment portal, on no account should you give your payment to anybody.
Post UTME Applicants.
1. Applicants who did not choose The Polytechnic, Ibadan as their first choice of institution can also apply, but can only be considered for admission when they make a change to the institution as the first choice on or before 30th October 2020.
2. Applicants must ensure their O’level results are uploaded to the JAMB website, as those who fail to do so, will not be considered for admission.
3. Kindly note that once admission is offered, the candidate must either accept or reject the offer on CAPS within 72hours. They should also pay the acceptance fee on The Polytechnic, Ibadan Portal within one (1) week. Failure to comply with this will mean the candidate is not interested, hence, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
4. Kindly be advised that applicants who apply for the Part-Time programmes are expected to register on CAPS on the JAMB site.
5. Applicants are required to scan and upload their O’LEVEL result(s) on The Polytechnic, Ibadan admission portal.
1. Higher National Diploma (HND) applicants must possess National Diploma (ND) in the same discipline.
2. Higher National Diploma (HND) applicants must have evidence of completion of the National Diploma (ND).
3. Applicants are required to scan and upload their National Diploma and O’LEVEL result(s) on The Polytechnic, Ibadan admission portal.
4. Higher National Diploma (HND) applicants must have regularized his or her National Diploma (ND) admission with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).